Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Australia Day Weekend & I’m still a Petrol Head….



The roar of revving engines, the smell of smoke from burning rubber….. It’s been a long time since I have allowed myself to indulge this side of my personality And on a hot summers day on the Gold Coast I found myself totally immersed & enjoying ‘The Drifting’.
Marty & I took soooo many photos’ (it’s taken me forever to sort through them). It was hard just to pick one or two to post on this page.
Some of the more ‘dare devil’ drivers had us on our feet & holding our breath wondering if they were going to collide. Driving skills certainly improved as the day’s events unfolded & they finished up with some entertaining team events.

1 comment:

  1. hey Lianne you should see the cars over here in Kentucky, it is real red neck racing.
    I went to the demo derby what a night ill try to send you a short video of it.

    ReplyDelete