Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bali is frigin’ Awesome Part 3: JIMMY







Greeted at the airport, flowers put around our neck & we are now looking like the ultimate tourist...... Taken to our hotel & arranged in the morning is a meeting to plan our activities for a FUN holiday, I had no idea that there  was soooooo much to do, & I thought I was going to relax by the pool, go to the beach, & shop my socks off....... Well we all know that shopping my socks off is mandatory!!!

So we decided to give the beach activities a miss as we had done that not so long ago at Airlie Beach First activity, we went Elephant Riding....... ooooooooh LOVE Elephants, ours was named Jimmy. We travelled on a teak chair on Jimmy’s back through rice fields & a village, stopping for a fresh coconut drink along the way before being taken in the water for a photo. We got to feed Jimmy after our ride & visit with some younger elephants that are in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment