Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A milestone celebrated in the Hunter Valley.

I did not phone my father on his Birthday for fear of giving the surprise away. I could feel the back pains & mimic my Dad word for word, rotten little b*#@h, didn’t even phone me for my birthday, no e-mail, nothin’, rats#*t....... blah, blah, blah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, how surprised was he when Marty & I walked out the front door upon his arrival at my step brother’s home in the Hunter Valley!!!?

For the girls I think?
'Wrong' Joker!!!











So it was a couple of  drinks out on the back patio before the bus came to collect us “Bus what bus” say’s Dad-  everybody just ignored him......... you’re not meant to know what is going on, on your birthday, are you?..... & then we met up with others in Newcastle for a live show at The Kavon Theme Restaurant. (Vampires, demons and ghouls). The Kavon puts on an extreme show (& dinner) where you are swept into a trance of comedy, music and indulgence, so crude & soooo funny!
The 'One' who picked on my step bro
The Chef...disturbing!!!

My step brother got picked on by one of the female entertainers that kept calling him ‘Puppy’, a nickname that will now stick FOREVER hahaha! And of course the birthday boy got dragged up on stage for some form of crude torture!

Lots of audience participation & disturbed feelings when you see what has cooked your dinner!!!

Many thanks to ‘Puppy’ & his ‘awesome’ wife for organising an fantastic night.


No comments:

Post a Comment