Monday, January 31, 2011

Playing in the Whitsundays


Luxury Apartment overlooking the Ocean & on the Ocean Rafting Boat

Whitsundays.......

On returning I only had a day back in Brissy & then it was back on a plane up to Airlie Beach to spend 5 days in an luxury apartment (with not a spa bath but a spa pool in the middle of the bathroom, how cool huh?) overlooking the water with my Marty.

We had an awesome time Ocean rafting. When you have one fast boat you only have one fast boat, but what do you have when you have two fast boats – a race....... Whoo Hoo..... So Marty in his wisdom thought we should sit right at the front.... not the smartest move with me providing the entertainment screaming on almost every wave. I had bruises on my back by the end, but what a hell of a ride!

The next day we thought we would slow the pace down & went sailing around the islands on a Catamaran, and a spot of snorkelling.

Plus we had an awesome night out at the pub(s) with some of Marty’s work mate’s talking shit & dancing the night away.

Oh Whitsundays I want to come back to play.......

No comments:

Post a Comment