Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christmas 2011 at Nelson Bay NSW

The Whale the greets you arriving.....
 
Large Sand Dunes
How excited was I for Christmas this year?
Jo, EJ & my granddaughter Charlie flew to Nelson Bay for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.

My Dad & his wife celebrated 25 years of marriage this year, quite at feat & worth a mention......they  came to visit Christmas eve in the morning & 'Charlie' got to meet 'Charlie' & I got a photo of them both together which I was fairly stoked about!

Christmas morning I was in the bathroom brushing my hair when Charlie came to the door , looking up at me  she says.....
"Nanaaaa, inge". " I look down at her, " what are you trying to tell me?"
 " Inge".... "what's that Charlie" (I'm still not getting it?!!!)
 "Nanaaaaa, shut up...! Inge, inge" she says sternly pointing to her forehead.
"Ahhhhhh, FRINGE" I finally get it....!!! Charlie's Mum Jo, (a hairdresser) had cut Charlie a Fringe - 'just like Nana'!!!

What a pleasure it was to see Charlie's little face as she opened her presents.

 She got soooooo frigin spoilt & it was all sooooo worth it. Funny thing when are shopping for Christmas it just didn't seem like that much when i was buying??!!!!!!!!!

My daughter EJ was exhausted & slept a lot of the time, so Marty & I took Jo & Charlie sightseeing to the largest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere & we explored the many playgrounds that the Port Stephens area has to offer. EJ joined us later in the day.
All for Meeeeeee!!!!!!



Christmas day we took Charlie to the beach where she enjoyed making sand castles & Aunty EJ braved the cold water & took Charlie for a swim.

Two days went by way too fast. As expected the girl’s luggage was overweight going back to Brissy, thanks Jetstar for your Christmas spirit & over looking it!


No comments:

Post a Comment