Monday, October 31, 2011

Farewell Brisbane

Going Off

It just so happens that the week we decide to move out of the apartment is the weekend of Riverfire – blessed with living on the riverbank, what a send off. 
So the invite went out to mates & work buddies. 

Me, my beautiful daughter & one of the first people we met in Brisbane
We celebrated the fantastic two & half years we had lived in Brisbane. And party they did, you should have seen the apartment in the morning...!!! 
The Crew
More of the Crew










What a FUN night ending in some dancing at my favourite pub Irish Murphy’s in the city. 

A big THANK YOU to my friends for the lovely earrings you gave me & yes I still have the card with all your lovely messages, I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Any chance those two cones were hokey pokey?? Looked like a lovely day out. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Tea Gardens Post....Mine was Ginger Icecream... I can't remember what Marty had, but they were both yummy. And yes it was a fantastic day out & we were blessed with a sunny day ;O)

    ReplyDelete