Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunshine Coast for the weekend........

Ok I have been trying to load photo's for day's - will add more later.....


The JEEP....! Bindi's show at Australia Zoo


Gotta love this billboard.....

So, Marty arrives to collect me from work in a Hire Car, not just any hire car – A RAG TOP WRANGLAR JEEP
– how spoilt am I......?
Toooooo much damn FUN........,
so clad I am wearing my Sunglasses when driving out of the hotel the next day otherwise some tears of joy may have been recognised (Yes pathetic I know, but I was so damn HAPPY!!!)


We had a busy we
ekend, Emundie Markets Saturday morning followed by a drive (with the top down of course) to Noosa for a look around & a late lunch.
Dinner after we got back was a Chocolate Mud Cake & a Kahlua Coffee..... mmmmmm yummmm!

Sunday we were up early to visit Steve Erwin’s Australia Zoo.
Followed by a drive up the Glass House Mountains to take in the view & stopping at a cool little cafe on the way down for lunch. A quick sorting of the Jeep, peel the roof back off, turn up the music & away we go..........
Equals Bliss..........

No comments:

Post a Comment